Live, Laugh, Go Crazy

Every woman is entitled to have at least one meltdown a month...or maybe a week depending on you're mental and emotional ability

Monday, December 28, 2009

I have been thinking a lot about where I want my life to go. Do I want to pursue a career? Do I want to have more kids and stay at home? Sometimes I feel so torn between the two, and I don't feel like I can have both. Can I? There is so much I want to do in this life. So much I want to see. But, my kids and my family are the most important things in the world to me. I don't want to miss anything. I don't want to be working full time everyday all the time and then wake up one morning 10, 20, 30 years from now and realize it is all over. That my kids are grown up and I can't go back and re-live it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment